Stan Piotroski is a contemporary Abstract Expressionist and Color Field artist who utilizes brushwork, palette knife and ordinary household utensils to create abstractions of his reality. Using an interplay of layered colors, explicit textures and abstract forms, he invites the viewer’s interpretation of his works.
- King’s College Student Exhibitions, Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Piotroski “Recent Works, ” Touchstone Gallery, Washington DC
- Joint Exhibition with Regina Miele, Washington, DC
- Piotroski “Color Reveal” Washington, DC
- Group Exhibition, Les Bessacs, Provence, France
- Piotroski “New Works,” Arlington, Va.